Recommended docking station for a HP envy 13-d005la

What docking station would be compatible with an HP envy 13-d005la laptop? I would need to connect an HP Pavilion w2448hc Monitor (specs here) and be able to attach printer, mouse/keyboard, and various other devices at given times. I would like to to last for a good while if possible. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello and thank you for posting!

Based on your laptop and display specifications, I believe our USB 3.0 Dual Monitor Horizontal Laptop Docking Station known as the UD-3900H will meet your needs → https://plugable.com/products/ud-3900h

The UD-3900H will connect to one of the USB 3.0 ports built-in to your HP laptop using the included USB 3.0 cable. The dock has two built-in video outputs for adding external displays up to 1920x1200 resolution, one HDMI and one DVI. Your HP display has a HDMI input, so you would just need to provide a HDMI video cable to connect the display to the dock.

The dock also provides six additional USB ports (two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0) as well as a wired gigabit Ethernet connection and analog audio input and output jacks.

** Please note - the UD-3900H does not charge the laptop. You will have to connect the original HP charger to the laptop in order to charge the laptop while docked **

Should you elect to proceed with a purchase and find that the dock does not meet your needs, we do offer a 30-day no-hassle return policy for all products sold by Plugable and fulfilled by Amazon.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.