Razer kiyo pro not working

Just got the product and hooked it up to the usb output coming from my AW3821DW monitor.
The monitor has the razer webcam plugged into it.
Then the monitor output goes to a anker ultraslim 4 port usb3 data hub (A7516) where a Focusrite 2i2 is plugged in.
This then goes into the switch.
Unfortunately, both computers see the kiyo but it doesn’t function properly. Without the switch it’s working fine when plugged straight into either computer.
I’m using osx with big sur as one computer and win 10 as the second.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello dividido,

Thanks for contacting Plugable support! I’m sorry to hear about this issue through your Plugable Switch, but I’d be happy to help!

The hub you’re using may be affecting the bandwidth as the Kiyo Pro can send uncompressed video that will use up a lot of that bandwidth.

Are you able to test this configuration with another USB HUB? Does the behavior change?

If not, I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable switch connected to your system (with the non-working webcam still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

Please email the zip file with “Ticket 363190” in the subject.

Thanks for giving us a chance to help!

Omar D.
Plugable Technologies

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don’t have any other hubs to try. I will say that without the pluggable usb switch it’s working with my hub.I have created the dump and will email it in. Thanks @OmarD

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.