Problems with the NIX Capture Card

So I have my NIX Capture Card setup and I can see the screen. But there is a line that keeps flickering. I use OBS Studio with the capture cards settings at: 60 FPS 1920X1080 with my video format as: MJPEG. I also cannot hear sound from it.

Thanks for posting! Sorry for the late reply! Usually our forums generate tickets in our ticketing system, but there was a problem for a few days that we didn’t catch.

Usually it is best to use YUY2 rather than MJPEG for optimal quality. The flickering line sounds like a strange issue though that wouldn’t necessarily be related to that.

• What are you capturing over HDMI through the Plugable NIX Capture Card? (A particular game console running a particular game, a PC, etc)

• With regards to the audio issue, could you please double-check the setup of the capture card using our setup guide at https://performance.plugable.com/products/usbc-cap60 under the ‘Get Started’ tab? In particular the section about configuring audio.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.