Problem with Plugable UGA-3000 and PC displays

Plugable 3000 on Dell Latitude E6520 Windows 7 - I have two displays (Dell) on a docking station and a third on Plugable 3000 (Fujitsu). they are ordered from left to right 2 - 1 - 3. I can go into graphics properties and make #2 my primary display but as soon as I extend the desktop to #3 (plugable connected) they revert to primary going to #1 and my visual display compresses on #2 and #3. Anyone have any suggestions. The driver version is up to date

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be happy to help!

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, are you adjusting the “Primary Display” inside of nvidia or intel control panel, or directly inside of the Displays Settings in Windows 7?

Also, when you have a moment, could you please visit www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug, and download and run out diagnostic application? Once it finishes, please attach the .zip file that is generated to a direct email to support@plugable.com, including “Ticket No. 218552” in the subject line.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Steve to acquire some additional information to see why he was running into this issue, but we have not received a response back.

If Steve would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is running into the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support