Printer not working.

Hi, I have the UD-160-A docking station. everything works fine except my printer. The printer is a Lexmark, X3350. It will print if we turn off the computer and restart it, but will not print if the computer is left on for extended periods. I tried not using the monitor, just the laptop and had the same results. I have unplugged the printer and disconnected it. It indicates that it is printing, but does not. It will hold the assigned documents in line to print and when we restart it will print those things we have requested. I have set the power setting to do nothing when the lid is closed. I am running windows 7 on a HP laptop. Please help.
Thanks

Hi Floyd,

Thanks for contacting Plugable support, we’ll be happy to help. The first thing I’d like to do to narrow down what could be causing your printer to hang is to isolate it from the docking station and connect it directly to the computer.

Try plugging it in directly for a while so we can see if it has the same behavior or not. That way we’ll be better able to determine what’s causing the printer to stop responding.

Thanks,
Jerome

Plugable Technologies