Primary screen blinks after computer wakes (macbook pro 2020 M1)

Hi

Everytime my macbook pro goes to sleep and I wake it up, the primary monitor constantly blinks on and off. The only way to stop this from happening is to disconnect the monitor and plug it back in. Is there a way to fix this?

I am running a LG 4K monitor over HDMI for the primary and a Dell S2740L 27inch as the secondary. The LG one is the one that continues to blink.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case #353178 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.