Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry the docking station is not powering on as expected and I am happy to help!
Based on your description I would like to start by resetting the docking station and computer to see if this helps to restore the functionality, please perform the following:
- Disconnect the docking station from the computer and remove the power connection from the back of the docking station, unplug all USB devices from the docking station
- Disconnect the docking station’s power supply from the wall and let both the docking station and power supply sit for 30-90 seconds to fully discharge
- Restart the computer: In Windows 10: Start -> ( Power Icon ) -> Restart
- After 30-90 seconds, reconnect the power supply to the wall socket or power strip
- Reconnect the power supply to the docking station
- verify the blue power LED is illuminated on the front of the docking station, please let me know if the LED does not come on at this point
- Reconnect the docking station to the computer, please verify the USB cable is fully seated on both the docking station and the computer
- check for the external displays to be detected on the system, if they are not detected please restart the system and let me know if they are not detected after the restart
- Reconnect USB devices to the docking station one at a time, test each device to make sure it is working before connecting the next device.
Please let me know if this helps, if not please send our support team an email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #314921 - Attention Pat’. Please include in the email the Amazon Order ID ( available from amazon.com/orders ) for the original purchase of the docking station, or attach a PDF or screenshot of the invoice/receipt of purchase and we will start the warranty process for this docking station.