Power brick plug outlet spear parts

Hello,
I just received my UD-6950Z, ordered from amozon US and everything is fine, I only have one issue.
I live in france (we use the types C, E and F plug outlets) and forgot to buy an adapter.

While uboxing my shiny new dockstation, I realized that the power bricks that comes with the dock station actually has a swapable plug outlet. So I was wondering if there is any way to buy a different kind of plug outlet for my power brick so I dont have to use a bulky and ugly adapter.

A picture of what I am talking about :

185183462_316265939892677_8791440378238468506_n

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable!

When the Plugable UD-6950Z docking station is purchased from Amazon.com in the U.S → https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6CZ29Q included in the box is a power adapter for only a U.S. style power outlet.

If the Plugable UD-6950Z docking station is purchased from Amazon.co.uk in the UK → https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08WTT184Z included in the box is a power adapter that can be used within the UK, EU and Australia.

Typically, most of our UK and European customers purchase from Amazon.co.uk

Can you please reach out to us directly via support@plugable.com with the Amazon Order ID number for your dock purchase and mention ticket #- 342846 ?

This will help us to match things up as well as determine what options may be available in this specific case.

** Please do not post this information here in our public forum **

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Hello,

Thank you for responding so fast Bob.

I did not check amazon UK for my purchase thinking it would be the same whether I buy it from the US or the UK.

As mentioned below I would like to obtain a EU plug outlet for my UD-6950Z circled in red in the picture.

My amazon order ID is # (information redacted by moderator) and my ticket #- 342846.

Thank you for your time,

Antoine

Hello,

Thank you for providing the additional information, however as I mentioned previously we do not wish to have you post personal information within our public support forum.

As a result, I have redacted that information from your most recent post.

I have reached out to you directly via email with the next steps. Please just respond only to our direct email as you have time, and we will move forward from there.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.