Power Adapter DOA & Returning from Sleep Mode issues.

I received my new Plugable USB 3.0 dock and the power adapter was DOA. I found another power adapter from a External USB HD which powered up the unit. The unit functions fine till the computer goes to sleep. If it resumes from sleep, the dock unit will not respond and it must be power cycled to to the harddrive to show up again in Windows.

Hi !

Thank you for posting and sorry to hear you’ve run into these issues with our Plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station!

A power adapter been DOA is unacceptable. Sorry about that! We would like to send you a replacement unit immediately - please shoot us an e-mail at support@plugable.com with your Amazon order ID number, your current valid address and the Serial Number of the Docking station (can be found under the docking station on a sticker).

In parallel to that, can you have a look at this step-by-step, showing how to get the firmware version of the docking station and let us know what the version is? If you are running the old firmware it may be worth looking into upgrading it.

Regards,
Lampros