Plugging in HDMI to USB device (uga-2khdmi) no indication of being on

When i plug in the uga-2khdmi adapter into my laptop usb port, there is no blue light on the adapter itself and there also is no image being displayed. I tried…

1. Disconnecting and waiting 30 seconds
  2. Tried all different USB ports
  3. Tried a different computer, still doesn’t work
  4. Tried installing new drivers,

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

My main concern is the fact that the issue is apparent on multiple systems, even after the correct driver is installed. This may indicate that we need to review the drivers and other software installed on your system, or have a pretested replacement unit sent out as soon as possible. If you have a moment, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com with the same information, and include “ticket no. 239230” inside of the subject line to ensure we keep all of your information in the same place. (if you have already reached out to us directly, we will follow up via email directly)

Thank you,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.