Plugganle not detecting monitors

I read a previous post and followed the instructions of uninstalling and installing and it still does not work. I lost my cd and need help. My laptop detects the wireless mouse and keyboard connected to the pluggable but my computer is not recognizing the 2 monitor, one is via HDMI and the other via dvi.
Running Windows 10 and have already verified that all drives r wking correctly.

Hi Georgina,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected with your Plugable docking station and I would be happy to help.

That you as well for the detail you provided and the troubleshooting that you have already performed that is much appreciated.

The behavior you describe is certainly not typical, so our next step is to get some additional information.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to your system (even though not working as expected) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com This will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

** Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for the Plugable docking station purchase in your direct email **

** Please do NOT post the PlugDebug file or your Amazon Order ID number in our public forum **

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.