Plugable with (HP 1AM94EA-windows 10 ) laptop

is this product (Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station)suitable to use with laptop (HP 1AM94EA 14-am108nt i7 7500-14’’-8G-256S-4G-Dos)

Hi Ewaa,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I would be happy to assist!

Based on the model number that you supplied, all of the individual hardware specifications of the system are recommended for utilizing our UD-3900, however it looks as if the international version of this laptop comes with FreeDos installed, and currently there are not any compatible DisplayLink drivers associated with this operating system, so compatibility is not recommended.

If the system had Windows OS installed, although we do not have testing information regarding this particular model, it should be compatible with our Multi-Display Docking Station.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We have attempted to reach out to the customer via this messaging board, and we have not received a response back. The email address that was included with the response was not valid, so we were not able to follow up with any additional information or respond the same answer via email.

If you have any questions that are related to this same compatibility specification, please feel free to email us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support