I can’t get this docking station to work with my 2 external monitors or with the ethernet. USB is fine.
Thanks for posting! You had reached out to us directly, but I’ll go ahead and post my response here on this public topic:
The first steps we’ll want to take is to make sure that the software used by the dock is in a good state by reinstalling the DisplayLink software and running the DisplayLink cleaner tool. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect the dock from the system and please remove the power cable from the dock so it turns off completely (this is important so the unit resets). Please keep it disconnected until the last step
- Uninstall any and all software with ‘DisplayLink’ in the title that is present from within the Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, just move onto the next step
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool (https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin/DisplayLink/DisplayLink+Installation+Cleaner+9.1.1462.exe)
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
- Now download and install the 9.2 M3 DisplayLink software (https://plugable.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/DisplayLink/DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows+9.2+M3.exe)
- Reattach the power cable to the dock first. Once the dock is powered on, reconnect the dock to the other USB-C port on your system which will trigger the final portion of the installation
This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.