Plugable USB/UGA/HMDI not supporting 900x1600 resolution

Hello,

The product installed easily but will not support 900x1600 resolution, the recommended setting for my monitor. Other resolutions are supported. I am connecting to a Dell U2414 Monitor.

A direct HDMI connection from the laptop to the monitor works at 900x1600. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for posting here! I’m sorry to know that you are having trouble setting the native resolution of the monitor. Here is what I suggest you do:

1. Unplug the adapter from the system

2. Connect the monitor to the adapter making sure that all connections between the adapter and the monitor are plugged in tight

3. Connect the adapter to the system.

Does the native resolution of the monitor show up on Windows Display Properties after making sure that the monitor is first connected to the adapter before the adapter is connected to the system?

If not, could you run the DisplayLink Support Tool ( instructions here: http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…) and send us the .zip generated on the desktop as an attachment to support@plugable.com along with a link to this thread and the amazon order through which the product was purchased? We will analyze that to figure out what could be causing the issue and how to resolve it.

Regards,
Roze