Plugable USB Hub, 10 Port - USB 2.0 with 20W Power Adapter and Two Flip-Up Ports

every time I start my computer, I have to unplug the power and the usb from this unit so that all of the connected devices are recognized. Anyone have a solution? Who wants to do this every day?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry for the trouble here, and I’d be glad to help. This may seem basic, but let’s try to give the hub a power reset with these steps:

1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the rear of the device, and all accessories
  2. Wait ~30 seconds
  3. Re-attach the power cable
  4. Re-attach the USB cable
  5. Then, reconnect each device one at a time to see if there is a breaking point.

If that doesn’t work, I’d like to get a diagnostic of your computer with the hub plugged in if I could. Once everything is set up, please download and run our diagnostic from this link: https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug/.

A folder with the results will be placed on your desktop after running the tool. If you would, please reach out to us directly at: support@plugable.com using the subject line, “Ticket 312290 - ATTN Kevin”. That way, it will go me.

Thank you. May I also get your Amazon order number?

Kevin
Product Owner
Plugable Support

Hello​,

Thanks again for reaching out to us! I do apologize for any trouble with the USB 2 hub , and I wanted to check in with you. I hope my last email with troubleshooting steps was helpful? Please let me know if you have any further questions, and I’ll be here to help you!

Thank you, and I hope you have a great week!

Kevin
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.