Thank you for replying back, just to confirm I understand your workaround, are you turning off the monitor by pressing the power button on the monitor itself before turning off the computer, then turning the monitor back on ( again pressing the power button ) after loading into the operating system?
Please let me know which HDMI port on the docking station this display is connected to. Would it be possible to swap this display with one of the other displays on the docking station to see if the issue affects the same display, or any display connected to the same output port?
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry this is not working as expected after the Windows update. This could be the result of a failure to properly update a graphics driver. I recommend starting by checking for any pending updates, the fully resetting the docking station:
- Open the Start Menu > Settings (cog icon)
- Select “Update & Security”
- Press the “Check for updates” button
- Please apply any pending updates, and if available, any hardware/driver updates ( there may be a separate link below the “Check for updates” button if drivers are available.
- Restart the computer when completed
Please let me know if this helps to restore the docking station’s HDMI output.