Plugable USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter - 3D output "Frame packing"

I wonder if this adapter is capable of sending 3D true “Frame Packing” signal to 3D display out of Blu-Ray format or similar 3D ISO file?

Has anybody tested it in 3D mode “Frame Packing” 2K resolution at 24 fps (3D Blu-Ray standard)?

It would be nice to know before I order it.

Hi Derek, thanks for posting and contacting Plugable support!

Unfortunately, we have not tested our adapter for use with 3D Frame Packing or with 3D displays and 3D video so I cannot guarantee that it will be able to work. However, if you would like to try with our adapter, we offer a 30-day no hassle return policy via Amazon.ca/returns. A return for refund certainly would not be a problem if our adapter did not work to meet your needs.

I am sorry that I do not have better information!

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Who is responsible for for shipping cost to return the item back in case it’s not what I’m looking for?

Can you send me a sample for review? I’m using Dell XPS13 (2017 model), 7th gen. i7 CPU

Hi Derek, in order to further investigate this compatibility we have reached out to our engineers so we can specifically claim support for this functionality. I will update this thread as soon as we receive a response.

Regarding who covers return shipping costs, generally it is Amazon, but I believe it depends on the reason for return that is selected. Amazon customer support should be able to provide a clearer answer.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Great, thanks for respond.