Plugable USB-C Quad HDMI Adapter Only Outputs 3 or 4 Screens

Hello,

I recently purchased a Plugable USB-C Quad HDMI Adapter. I’m using a 2020 Mac Mini M1 w 8GB RAM, MacOS Monterey 12.6.3. I’ve installed InstantView software and DisplayLink drivers. When I mirror displays, all four outputs of the Adapter are viewable but when I switch off mirrored displays, I can only get three to work. Is there a way to get all 4 outputs working independently? Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your USBC-768H4 is not working as expected, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Our first step together will be to gather some diagnostic information. However we would prefer if you contacted us directly to share this information with us.

Can you please run our PlugDebug diagnostic tool? When you do so please keep all monitors connected that you normally would (even if they are not working!). Once PlugDebug has finished there will be a newly exported file located on your desktop, please attach that file in an email to us. To do so can you please email support@plugable.comand reference ticket #403233.

In order to run PlugDebug please follow our step by step instructions located here → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once again we apologize for the trouble, and I look forward to your reply.

Sean
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.