Plugable usb-c or usb 3.0 to dual hdmi adapter does not work with udemy.com

I just install the latest drivers for UGA-HDMI-2S on MacBook Pro Big Sur.
I accessed my course on udemy.com, but the video won’t show.
I accessed the account from my iPad and the it shows the video.
Please any help around it.
Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that your UGA-HDMI-2S is not working as you hoped with your Udemy courses, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Our first step together will be to have you try running the two videos located on this Udemy troubleshooting page. → https://www.udemy.com/support/system-check/

Please note if you are not able to play the first and or second video, and let us know how it goes.

Once more we apologize for the trouble here, and I look forward to your next update.

Sean // Plugable Support

I am also having a similar issue with the UD-6950Z. I am able to hear the audio from the video playing but am unable to watch the video itself. I have clicked on that troubleshooting link you included in the response above and it appears that the encrypted test video doesn’t work for me.

Hello,

Thank you for chiming in!

Unfortunately with our DisplayLink based products HDCP is also an unsupported feature at this time.

As of the time of this post the solutions are unfortunately limited. If you disconnect the UD-6950Z and watch the encrypted video, is the functionality restored?

Sean // Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.