Plugable usb-c 4k

HI there. I am using a HP elitebook 850 G7.

I have plugged my monitors in (I have 2) and I cannot use the laptop screen as a 3rd monitor, which i could do on my older HP dock.

I am using DP to the monitors, is there any way I can make it so that this can be a 3 screen set up utilising the laptop screen? Does that make sense?

Many thanks

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, I am happy to help!

The system should be capable of supporting the laptop’s built-in screen and up to three external displays ( for a total of four ) in extended desktop mode.

I recommend we force Windows to enable all connected displays by performing the following:

1. Press and hold the Windows Flag Key ( lower left corner of the keyboard ) then tap the “P” key, release both keys
  2. From the Windows 10 “PROJECT” menu on the right side of one of the displays, select the “Extend” option to set all displays to extended mode.

Please let me know if this helps to restore the laptop’s built-in display and if not we can go from here.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technologies

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com