Plugable USB adapter not working or pairing?

Good morning,

I am having trouble installing the drivers on my PC. I am presently running Windows 7 premium 64 edition. I have attempted to install from the CD as well as download the drivers from the internet and am having the same problem.

The setup will run but near the end of the install it states that “error no blue tooth device has been detected”.
Am I missing something here, do I need to begin pairing a device before the program is even installed?

Is it not reading the Plugable Blue tooth adapter from the USB port?

I am trying to pair my Skull Candy Blue tooth Headphones but I can’t even get these drivers on here. I have had no issues pairing them with my IPhone. I thought It maybe and issue with it being pair with the Iphone so I turned off the IPhone blue tooth and canceled the pairing but nothing is presently working.

-Nathan-

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for contacting us about your Bluetooth adapter. I’m sorry about the problems getting it installed in Windows 7. Sometimes that message comes up due to driver conflicts or incorrect permissions settings.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address: support@plugable.com

Please put “For Ticket #166151” in the subject line.

Of course it it turns out something is wrong with the adapter, we will get a replacement out to you right away.

Thanks!

David
Plugable Support

Sounds good I have send in the diagnostic to support@plugable.com under the trouble ticket you listed.

Nathan

Thank you! I’ve seen it and will examine the file and let you know through email what I discover.

David