Plugable USB 3.0 - Unable to get by Monitor display

I connected my Laptop with USB 3.0 Plugable universal docking station. my Keyboard, Mouse all works. But i’m unable to get my display to the extended monitor.

OS - Windows 7
Laptop - Lenova
USB mouse and keyboard connected to the laptop

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, the problem seems to be directly related to the DisplayLink drivers installed on your system, or an issue with the DisplayLink chipsets on the docking station.

When you have a moment, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Once the application completes, please attach the .zip file located on your desktop, and send it to support@plugable.com, with “Ticket no. 276838” so that we can keep all of your information in the same place.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

I just purchased the UD-3900H and have the same issue - unable to successfully connect additional monitor to docking station using hdmi cable. the monitor seems to recognize it is connected to the docking station because it changes from a “check cable” message to “no signal” when I power/depower the docking station. also, monitor works wheni connected directly to my laptop using the same hdmi cable

thanks

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! If you are running into the same issue, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we can work on the next steps for reviewing your log files, and ensuring that the DisplayLink drivers are installed correctly. I am going to close this particular topic, just to ensure that we keep everyone’s issue separate.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support