Plugable USB 3.0 suddenly stopped recognizing external monitors

This year i bought Plugable USB 3.0 from amazon.For past few months i have an issue. My Lenovo laptop stopped recognizing external monitors, other USB connected devices like keyboard and mouse are working., but the monitors which work for other devices are no longer recognized. Tried windows 10 detect display, that’s not helping.

Same issue was raised by other user, but that is closed so i open this new thread.

Hi Viji,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things have stopped working as expected while using your Plugable UD-3900 docking station and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to your system and the displays connected to the dock (even though not working as expected) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #310729’ in the subject line. This will allow us to match things up and examine some log files from your system, which will help us determine the next steps.

** Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for the UD-3900 purchase within your direct email, it is required to confirm warranty status **

** Please do NOT post the PlugDebug file or the Amazon Order ID number here in our public forum **

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Thanks for the immediate replay. Kudos to you guys.
I have sent the Log file on July 2nd.

Any update on this?
I have the same issue.

Hi A.S.,

The support case started by the original poster is still ongoing, so there are no updates to share.

I can see that you have also started your own, new forum thread here → https://support.plugable.com/t/samsung-monitor-stopped-working-with-plugable-dual-monitor-docking-station-ud-3900/18916

Every support case is different, so please do not double-post in earlier, different threads for a new issue.

One of support technicians we will continue to work with you directly via your new forum thread.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies