Plugable USB 3.0 not recognizing my mouse and keyboard after working just sfine!

hi, i have the usb 3.0 docking station, which i have been using for about 2 mos now. This morning the device decided not to recognize the mouse and keyboard, although the display is functioning w/o issue. I tried unplugging the dock and changing the usb outlets used by those 2 devices but that did not resolve it. How do i fix this? thx!

Hi Todd,

Thanks for posting! I’d be happy to help with your dock not recognizing the keyboard and mouse.

Todd has also reached out to us directly via our email support system, so I am posting here as a general reference to anyone else who may be following along.

Based on the symptoms Todd describes, the dock may just need to be reset. The best way to reset the dock is remove both the USB and power cable for at least thirty seconds and then reconnect the power cable first and then reconnect the USB cable as that completely resets the USB hub inside the device.

If any further updates come in on this particular issue, I will update this post accordingly.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Just a quick update, resetting the dock in the manner described worked for Todd’s issue.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies