Plugable USB 3.0 7-port hub problems with Mac OS Sierra?

Ran into problem again starting up my iMac (late 2014 Retina 5K 27 inch, running OSX Sierra 10.12.4) which resolved when I unplugged the Plugable USB 3.0 7-port hub.
I tried running the plugdebug tool, which was sent in response to my previous request. No result showed up on my desktop after I ran the tool, so I didn’t send you the zip file (which was not created).
I ran it again just now, when I had a problem starting up my iMac. It started up fine once I removed the Plugable hub. So when I ran the debug tool again today, once again the tool produced no result.
Please advise. I can’t continue working without a usable hub.
With thanks

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us! We’re sorry that your hub and our diagnostic tool isn’t working with your system as expected. We appreciate you trying to run the Plugdebug tool though.

Can you please let us know more about what sort of behavior you’re running into with the hub? That information will help us look into this with you further. Also, if you haven’t already, please try completing a full reset of the hub by following the below steps.

a) Fully unplug the hub from all devices, power, and the USB cable to the host computer.

b) Reconnect the power cable first, the USB host cable next, and the USB devices last.

If that does not resolve the issue, since we can’t get diagnostic logs, we’d like to send you a pretested replacement from our lab (free of charge) as part of the one year warranty we include with all of our products. To proceed with sending out a pretested replacement, we’ll just need to confirm the following details:

1. Amazon order ID.
  2. Serial number from sticker on bottom of unit.
  3. Shipping address.

Please send that information to us directly at support@plugable.com (for your privacy), and we’ll follow up with a shipment tracking number for the replacement (for USPS 2-3 day priority mail) and a prepaid return shipping label for the original.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Amanda
Plugable Technologies
http://plugable.com/support