Plugable USB 2.0 Microscope Windows 10 won't recognize

Just received from Amazon. I plugged it in and it is showing up under Devices, but will not work.
Running Windows 10, have tried all USB 2.0 ports on my PC (which work fine with other devices).
In the Windows Camera App, it says “We can’t find your camera.”
In the Digital Viewer software that I got from this site, I get a popup box that says no camera is detected, please connect your camera.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for reaching out, and I apologize for the issue you’re encountering with the Plugable USB Digital Microscope! In order to better understand where the issue is coming from and determine the best steps on resolving the problem, I’d like to gather some log files from the computer and have you email them to us so I can review them.

If you can leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and email the .zip it generates?

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Send those logs to support@plugable.com and put Ticket #207547 in the subject to make sure I get them. Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support