Plugable UD-6950PDZ HDMI port not reading

M1 Max Chip

I Have two monitors connected via DPlink and one monitor connected Via HDMI
Display Link ports are working fine but the HDMI is not reading in the display settings.
HDMI is confirmed to work. Drivers are freshly installed. I tried all 3 HDMI morts on the UD-6950 and same issue on all three. I restarted all systems (Mac and Plugable).

Hi Matt,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system to see exactly how the docking station and external displays are being detected.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to the computer with all three monitors connected to the docking station (even though one may not be working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #401479 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com