Plugable UD-3900 Used - Does Not Send Display to Monitors

Hello,

I am using a HP EliteBook 840 3G, and have connected it to 2 x HP computer monitors using the plugable UD-3900. I have downloaded the driver required, which states it is up to date, however, no display is pushed out to the monitors.

When I select ‘Duplicate’ or ‘Extend’ on the monitor projection menu, it doesn’t do anything and then reverts back to ‘PC screen only’.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!

Thank you for letting me know you have already installed the DisplayLink software. I would like to start by checking to make sure the displays can be supported by this docking station. When you have a moment, please let me know the model name(s) of the HP monitors as well as how they are connected to the docking station, for example what kind of cables or adapters are used to connect the displays to the docking station.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies