Plugable TBT4-UDZ Dock Not Dectecting Monitors

I have a Dell precision laptop and two Plugable TBT4-UDZ docks in two different locations. In location 1 everything works fine. In location two the computer is unable to “Detect” the monitors…

I should mention the mouse, keyboard, camera and speaker all connected to the dock work fine. I should also mention that I just reinstalled drivers and then reset the dock and rebooted the computer. No luck.

Hello,

Thank you for posting! We are sorry things are not working fully as expected while using one of your two TBT4-UDZ docking stations, and we would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail you have provided about your setup, it is much appreciated.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 426590’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID numbers for your two TBT4-UDZ purchases

For your reference, an Amazon Order ID number has seventeen digits (separated by two dashes) and that information is typically available from here → https://amazon.com/orders

1. While your Dell Precision laptop is connected to the TBT4-UDZ that is not working as expected, the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

That information will help us to determine the next steps.

*** Please do not post the information we requested above here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) ***

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

I changed the cables and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the update, and we are of course glad to hear that everything is now working as expected.

Thank you for patience throughout the process, and please have a good day!

Bob
Plugable Technologies