Plugable DisplayLink USB 3.0 stopped working with Dell Inspiron 17 7000 - still working with other laptop

Good evening

My 2 external AOC monitors are suddenly not being detected using my Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop via my Plugable DisplayLink USB 3.0 . When I use my work computer however everything is working as expected. It looks like a change on the Dell - I have reinstalled the drivers but still no success.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist.

Just to make sure we have all of the right information, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system, and send them to support@plugable.com with “Ticket no. 235451” in the subject line.

As soon as I can review the log files, we can start working on the steps to resolve this issue!

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.