plugable bluetooth no working on windows 7 pro 64 bit

Please help, I have windows 7 professional 64bit, I am using a usb blutooth mouse, I cannot get the Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter to work, it shows up in devices and printers but has a yellow triangle. I have downloaded and installed the latest driver. The light on the dongle stays steady blue.

Thank you for posting. I’m sorry there have been issues with getting your Bluetooth adapter working, and I would like to help.

The yellow triangle you saw in Devices and Printers indicates that Windows wasn’t able to start the device due to a driver issue. There may be something else installed on your system that is conflicting with the drivers used by the Bluetooth adapter.

Could you please run our diagnostic program? This gathers information that will help me determine what is causing the problem. Please plug the Bluetooth adapter into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please email the file to us directly at support@plugable.com. The file contains information about the drivers and software installed on your computer, and is therefore unsuitable for posting on this public forum.