Plugable 3.0 Not working with surface pro

I purchased a new Microsoft surface pro. When I go to use my plugable 3.0 with an external monitor nothing is displayed on the monitor. Everything else works correctly (sound, mouse, keyboard, etc). The monitor is hooked up via HDMI. Please help!

Hi Mitch,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via GetSatisfaction as well as directly via email. Now that we have directly isolated the docking station after confirming that the display and cable work directly connected, we can now try seeing if reseting the docking station allows for the devices to enumerate properly. When you have a moment, please follow these instructions:

1. Remove the AC Adapter from the back of the dock, disconnect all connected devices, and remove the USB cable that connects the hub to your system.
  2. Wait 30 seconds
  3. After 30 seconds, reconnect only the AC Adapter to the dock
  4. Wait 10 seconds
  5. After 10 seconds, please connect the USB cable that goes from the dock to your system
  6. Reboot the system
  7. After the system has fully rebooted, please connect each previously connected device one by one, and see if they connect.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to send over instructions for reseting the dock on Mitchs system , but did not receive a response back to see if this caused any effect.

If Mitch would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is running into similar issues, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support