Plugable 3.0 and Asus Zephyrus GU603HM Sound Only From Laptop

Hello, my plugable worked fine until I bought a new laptop. Now the sound only works through the laptop speakers. I have computer speakers plugged into plugable and I believe I used to select the Realtek sound source and I would here them (not through the pluggable source). Now the Realtek option is the laptop speakers. When I switch to plugable there is no sound. When I unplugged the speakers from plugable and selected plugable sound source, it played from my second monitors speakers. Hope to get the sound working about through the computer speakers.

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for contacting Plugable support! I’d be happy to help!

Thank you for the clear description of the issue. I would be glad to help further, but to do so, I’ll have to ask you to reach out to us directly outside of the Plugable forums.

I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable adapter connected to your system (with the non-working displays still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

In the email message, please include the following detail:

• Reference case ID 374566

We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Omar D.
Plugable Technologies

Thank you Omar, I have emailed the log and left everything as it was. Pretty efficient process to send the log . . .

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.