Plugable 13-in-1 just stopped working - no power to unit

Have used for exactly 1 month. Worked great until it just stopped working today unexpectedly.

Steps taken:

• Unplugging, resetting laptop, and fully discharging unit
  • Restarting unit

Unit won’t turn back on. Blue light is not on.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

Could you kindly confirm if the blue/green lights on the front of the dock display any status, and if the same issue occurs when you try a different (known good) electrical socket?

If the unit turns on, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your laptop and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Once you have the logs and order information, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 406320” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

– I’ve sent this note to the support@plugable.com email address. Replying here for reference, and to make sure this gets resolved asap –

Thank you Ryoma!

Amazon Order# 112-0244623-3005078, ordered 4/12/23

I’ve tried plugging into other outlets. Unfortunately the unit doesn’t turn on anywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.