Trying to connect an external monitor to the Pixelbook via HDMI through a USB-C hub (the 7-in-1).
The external monitor looks washed out, with a yellow, pink hue/tint. The issue looks the same as that found here, but that bug was supposedly fixed: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=848540
The first time the external monitor was connected, it did work. It was after restarting the Pixelbook that the issue started.
I’ve noticed from the external monitor settings that the resolution appears to be different from that set in the Display section in Settings. The external monitor says the resolution is 960x600 but in Pixelbook’s Display section it is set to 1920x1080.
- Hard reset the Pixelbook
- Altered/reset the color calibration on the monitor
- Tried different sequences of connecting the cables
- Tried a different monitor
- Tried every combination of settings (e.g., resolution, frequency) in the Display section of Settings
- No, Night Light is not on
- ChromeOS: Version 93.0.4577.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Monitor: AOC i2367Fh