Phones that support OTG usb to ethernet adapter

I have tested following phones which work with micro usb otg cable to ethernet (i.e have build in ethernet drives)

Asus

1. All models of padfone ()only the phone part, not when docked to tablet).

When otg usb to ethernet adapter is attacheds (or otg cable attached with usb to ethernet adapter, then ethernet menu pops in on the setting menu as well as on the notification bar.

1. Sony

Most Sony phones have ethernet drivers built in so they work, but no notification pops up. just switching off w-fi and data and using the browser will confirm that you have ethernet connection

1. Google Nexus

Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 (but not Nexus 4) have ethernet drivers built in so they work, but no notification pops up. just switching off w-fi and data and using the browser will confirm that you have ethernet connection.

1. Motorola

Moto G (2013 edition, 2014 edition).

Moto X (2013 edition and 2014 edition)

Following brands phones do not work with ethernet cable as the drivers have been removed Samsung, LG , HTC, Huwawei.

Moto E 2nd Gen also works with Plugable ethernet adapter. Other devices include Samsung Galaxy Nexus Phone (although manufactured by Samsung, part of Google Nexus device).

ZTE and Xiaomi phones do not support ethernet although they have OTG facility.

Hello, I wanted to confirm that the Moto E 2nd generation phone works with the internet adapter. The phone model number is XT1521. Is this the right one? Thank you.