Osx Catalina: extended monitor, is possible?

if I drag a window from one monitor to another, they appear only if it is completely on one or the other … I can’t see half on one side and half on the other.
Thanks for your help

(I use mac osx Catalina, I have installed the most recent drives, I have a Displaylink USB2 UGA)

Before we proceed, please note that we do not officially support the use of our DisplayLink-based USB graphics adapters on macOS for compatibility and performance reasons. Given that, this may not be possible, as we don’t test to this level on macOS.

This was possible on previous versions of macOS with normal displays, and may still be possible on Catalina, but I don’t believe we’ve tested this on the latest version.

In order to allow apps to span multiple screens, you have to uncheck the “Displays have separate Spaces” setting in Mission Control.

Do note that disabling this setting will also disable the ability to use apps in Split View.

Please let us know if that works!

Works perfectly! thx!
if it can help others, I inform you that my OSX version is Catalina 10.15.4 (19E287)

I’m glad that worked! Thanks for confirming, and for sharing your OS version for others to reference.

Please feel free reach out again if you hit any other issues.