OpenGL compliance bug found

Hi,
I have a few programs that use OpenGL 2.0 which is not supported by my UD-6950H, can we have OpenGL 2.0 support added to the UD-6950H?

To mitigate this I have to unplug my UD-6950H, open up the application using my laptop monitor, then reconnect my UD-6950H and continue work. Once loaded using this laptop screen method, the application works just fine on the UD-6950H HDMI outputs.

Can we have OpenGL 2.0 support added?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as desired and I am happy to help!

The DisplayLink software graphics driver does not fully support many low-level hardware graphics processes like OpenGL, however DisplayLink, the separate company that manufactures the chipsets in our docking station and provides the DisplayLink graphics drivers and software, has continued to improve support for hardware accelerated features with updated drivers.

In some cases updating the computer’s graphics drivers, as well as the DisplayLink software can help to resolve some software compatibility issues.

The latest DisplayLink drivers can be downloaded from DisplayLink’s website here ( https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows ).

If you would like to let me know your computer’s manufacturer name and model number I can help to provide a link to the latest graphics drivers for your system.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies