One user display fails , another user is ok

I have been using plugable UGA-2K-A for a long time with no issues.

Today after a reboot, all three monitors track the mouse, no task bar, no icons, cannot right click etc… I did system restore from a restore point dated 1/27. Today is 2/2.

When I log off, the display show the desktop jut before it logs off.

There are two other users on the same laptop, they both work correctly.

Hello Bill,

I am sorry to hear this. Is this a work laptop that is connected to a domain? If so, we need access to the local administrator account to fix this issue.

Either way, I would like to take a closer look with PlugDebug. It allows us to get a better idea of which driver versions are on the system, as well as diagnostic and installation logs, while minimizing the amount of questions we send your way when we are looking into an issue.

Please head over to -> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug. There you will find a download link as well as instructions. Please be sure to have the display adapter plugged in and attached to the monitor when running this tool and attach the resulting zip file in the reply to this email. Once we have the .zip file it generates, we will get a better idea of how to best proceed.

Please reply directly to support@plugable.com (this forum does not allow attachments) and use “Ticket #87934” as subject as reference to this thread.

Kind regards,
Patric
Plugable Technologies