Occasional Lines and Blanking

Good Day!
I have the UGA-4KHDMI connected to Lenovo X1 Carbon W10 machine through Plugable 7 port powered USB 3.0 hub. My 4K display is an Insignia NS-43DF710NA19 43-inch TV
Also plugged into the hub are:
(2) UGA-2KHDMI
(1) M-Audio M Track Adapter
(1) Anker network adapter

Every 10 minutes or so, the 4K TV will blink, go blank and indicate no input, or lines will move across the screen. Static display, no gaming or videos. Used mostly for designing. Seems like a simple sync issue.

What can I do to stabilize the system?

Thanks!!!

20190103_103129|690x388

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, I want to take a look at some log files from your system to see if the issue is software or driver related. When you have a moment, could you please please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. You can send the log files directly to us at support@plugable.com. Please include ticket no. 258557 inside of the subject line, so that we can keep all of your information in the same place.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Thanks… the files have been sent.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for sending this information over! As soon as I am able to see the files via our ticketing system, I will reach out directly via email.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support