None if the combinations are working for me

Hi, I wanted USB2 to HDMI from monitor to laptop. It did not work.
I already have my on VGA cable working from monitor to laptop but it does not screw in so I tried your cable to use since it would screw down tight. It did not work.
Yes, I have downloaded and installed all monitor and laptop device upgrades. Still does not work. My original VGA does still work. I emailed them this information last Wednesday and have not heard back from anyone yet.

I would like to know what I need to do to return and get my money back. I have worked on computers for 30 years and I’m sure I have tried everything.

Hello Cheryl,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I apologize for the issue you’re experiencing! We received your inquiry Wednesday and responded, but it sounds like maybe our response was caught in your spam filters. I’ve gone ahead and re-sent that message, just in case. We can also work things via the forums, but we may need to move over to email if I need to gather any personal info or log files.

Based on the description of the problem, I think we might be able to get things working if you’re interested in troubleshooting the issue. I have a few questions for you before we got started trying to troubleshoot, so with that in mind would you please tell me the following?

• It sounds like you have our UGA-165 graphics adapter (https://plugable.com/products/uga-165), is this correct? If not, could you please let me know which Plugable product you have?
  • Can you tell me the model of the monitor you are using?
  • Can you tell me which operating system you’re using the adapter with?

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support