No video on USB monitor

I added the USB-VGA-165 display adapter and downloaded the 7.5 software. We want to use the USB monitor to allow our front desk person to view Pelco camera software so she can she people entering the front door. It is a very low refresh rate (not real time video). Video runs fine on main monitor, but when I move the camera window over to the USB monitor, it stays a still picture and doesn’t update at all. The computer is a Dell with an Intel graphics card on the MB.

Hi Monica

Thanks for getting in contact with us. I’d be more than happy to help you with your Plugable USB-VGA-165. In order to better assist you, I’ll need a bit of additional information.

Could you please provide the logs produced by our tool Plugdebug, you can find it here and then send them to me at support@plugable.com.

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once we have those logs, we’ll start trying to figure out what exactly is going on with your setup.

Regards,

Stephen
Plugable Technologies

Having been in contact with Monica, it seems like updating the Pelco camera software was able to resolve problem with the video not playing on the USB-VGA-165 connected monitor.