No sound from LG monitor build-in speaker with MacBook Air M2 and Plugable UD-6950H

Hi, I just connected my MacBook Air M2 with Plugable UD-6950H and LG 4k monitor with build in speaker. The LG monitor is connected to Plugable via HDMi cable. I can see the video on LG but no sound can be selected/played from MacBook Air other than the MacBook build in speaker. Please let me know what I should do to make LG build in speaker work. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-6950H is not working as expected, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Our first step will be to have you reach out to us directly through our ticket system, as we are going to need to request some detailed information regarding your host system and order details.

To do so can you please email us at support@plugable.com or navigate to Plugable.com/support. When you do so please reference ticket # 396495

Once again we apologize for the trouble, and I look forward to your reply.

Sean
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.