NO POWER! UD-768pdz

I bought the UD-768PDZ from B&H in Dec of 2023. Today is June 10, 2024 the unit just stopped powering on. Tried multiple outlets. Any idea what’s up with this unit? This thing isn’t even a year old yet. I saw that someone else had a similar problem in the forum.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us at Plugable and welcome to our forums. I’m sorry to hear about these issues with the UD-768PDZ dock and we can support you as we do warranty our products for 2 years if they happen to be malfunctioning.

As for next steps I would recommend that you contact us directly so we can provide you details on our replacement process. If you could so please, use our contact page and reference ticket #435410 in your email to us.

https://plugable.com/pages/support

I hope to hear back from you soon so that we can further support.

Thanks,
Alberto
Plugable Technologies
Product Owner

Since it’s less than a year old, it should still be under warranty. Please try using a different power adapter and check the power cable for damage. If these don’t work, I recommend contacting B&H customer service or the manufacturer for further assistance. :smile: :smile:

Thanks. The unit was bad. Once I received the replacement I plugged the new cord into the unit and it wouldn’t power on. Customer service was great and the new device works as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.