Thanks for reaching out to Plugable support! I’d be happy to help with that display adaptor.
The first steps we’ll want to take is to make sure that the software used by the display adaptor is in a good state by reinstalling the DisplayLink software and running the DisplayLink cleaner tool. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect the display adaptor from the system (this is important so the unit resets). Please keep it disconnected until the last step.
- Uninstall any and all software with ‘DisplayLink’ in the title that is present from within the Control Panel → Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, just move onto the next step.
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool (https://www.synaptics.com/products/displaylink-graphics/downloads/windows-installation-cleaner)
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to).
- Now download and install the 10.2 M2 DisplayLink software (https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows)
- Reattach the display adaptor to your system which will trigger the final portion of the installation.
Hopefully that will get things working for you.
Thank you for giving us a chance to help!