no picture on my monitors

i have updated drivers and installed software and still no picture through my monitors. my laptop does not recognize the docking station is connected or something. when i hit control P and mirror my screen or extend my screen the screen resolution on my laptop adjust to the size of my monitor, but my monitors do not get any picture. like i said i have updated graphics cards and installed the software and still no luck. any ideas?

Hi Corey,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

Thank you for including a great explanation of your issue and the troubleshooting you have accomplished as well! Just so we can have all of the right information, to ensure we are not dealing with any software conflicts, could you please head to www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and follow the instructions for downloading and installing PlugDebug? After the application runs, you should see a .zip file of your logs located on your desktop, go ahead and email that over to support@plugable.com with “Ticket No. 183721” in the subject line, and we can work through resolving the issue!

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Corey via this thread, as well as through direct email. We did not receive a response back after reviewing his individual PlugDebug output.

If you are experiencing similar issues, please email our direct support email at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support