device manager sees device, Ethernet works fine, no detected in display settings. none show up after i scan/detect monitors. monitors work connected to laptop. but not to hub
Hi Collin, thanks for posting. We had also received a direct email support ticket at email@example.com and we had resolved the issue seen with our adapter. I am just responding to this public forum thread with the steps taken to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect the adapter from your system. Please keep it disconnected until the last step.
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core Software 7.9.1488.0 from Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, just move onto the next step
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool, found here –> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin… and ensure it displays “Cleaning Complete” when done (video walk-through if you need it -> https://youtu.be/AcVV1gD_FvI)
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
- Now download and install the 8.2 M1 DisplayLink software, found here –> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin…
- Reconnect the adapter to your system to test