No Device found on Windows 8.1 UA-3900

I’ve installed the latest driver, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing appears to get my Windows 8.1 all updates loaded, to recognize my brand new UD-3900. The error message says no DisplayLink devices found

Hi,

Thanks for posting! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-3900 docking station is having problems, but I’d be happy to help.

At this point, I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further. We have a diagnostic utility that helps us understand more about what is going on in situations such as these. Please keep the UD-3900 connected to your system, then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there.

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please simply attach this file to an email and send it to us directly at support@plugable.com with “Ticket #238384” as the subject line.

Thank so much for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Sent the information

This customer reached out to us directly and we noticed that the blue light on the UD-3900 docking station was not on, despite having the power adapter connected. The customer swapped out the power adapter and the UD-3900 started to work normally.

With the issue resolved, I’ll be closing this thread, but for any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help!

Mitchell