Nix capture card picking up audio but not video

I’m using the Nix capture card to capture my PS4 playing Monster Hunter. I have the settings setup as the Plugable tutorial videos have and I’m using the USB-A connection since I don’t have a USB-C port on my PC. I’ve switched around multiple HDMI cords to see if there was a faulty one but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Image posted to show settings and audio being captured. https://puu.sh/DKIkT/5a13f1f246.png

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist.

Based on the description of the issue you are running into, as well as the fact that the Audio is being captured, the problem may be related to the HDCP being enabled on your console, and this is why the video is not being captured inside of OBS.

When working through the instructions for setting up the capture card, were you able to disable HDCP in the System Settings menu before connecting it to the capture card?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Ok, I’m a dingus. I must have misheard the tutorial video on HDCP being NOT selected… Works like a charm now thank you!!

Hi There,

Fantastic! I appreciate you taking the time to track down that setting, and disable it. I am so glad to hear that everything is now connecting and working properly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com in the future if you have any additional questions or concerns, and I would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support