New Dock is not working Power going to laptop but not to Monitor or other devices

The blue light stopped working and now I can not get this to work. I have disconnected and reconnected everything.

Please advice-
Thank you

Hi Angie,

Thank you for posting!

Can you please confirm that you are using only the black 0.5 meter long 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 cable we originally included in the box with the Plugable TBT3-UDV docking station in order to connect the dock to your laptop?

This is important because other cables can sometimes cause problems similar to what you describe. For example, the white USB-C charging cable that Apple includes with their laptops is NOT a Thunderbolt 3 cable so it cannot be used with the TBT3-UDV.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Yes I am using everything that came with the docking station except my HDMI cable which I tried 2 of them both new to work.
This was working before and then stopped working.

Please let me know as I am stuck with not using my monitor for work.

Hi Angie,

Thank you for getting back to us with the confirmation in regard to the Thunderbolt 3 cable in use.

Based on your description our next step is to get some additional information:

1. Can you please confirm that you see a solid green power indicator light on the front of the dock? I know you mentioned the status of the blue light (which is a host connection light), however I just want to double-check the stats of the green light as well.

2. Can you please keep the dock connected to your laptop (even though not working as expected) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com ? Please reference ticket # 321200 in your direct email, as this will allow us to match things up so we can examine some log files from your system in order to determine the next steps.

*** Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for your Plugable purchase in your direct email. ***

*** Please do NOT post the PlugDebug file or your Amazon Order ID number in our public forum, as they contain personal information ***

Thank you,

Bob

Sending it now
Thank you

can you have someone lookinto this ASAP as I need help on this
thank you

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.